位置: 首页 > 分享学堂
分享学堂
SHARED
0411-87509818
0411-87509058
0411-87572777
yeawin@yeah.net
yeawin-dl

分享学堂 SHARED

| 在国外如何使用电话订房?

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前台:皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

汤姆:我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前台:还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

Tom: I'd like a suite with an good view, please.

汤姆:我想要一个可以看到好景致的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前台:没问题,先生。

Tom: What is the price of the suite?

汤姆:价格如何?

Front Desk: It is US$ 280 per night.

前台:每晚280美元。

Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

汤姆:价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前台:是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。

Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

汤姆:我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

前台:没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。

Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

汤姆:那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前台:是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?

Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.

汤姆:我叫汤姆,张。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?

前台:您能拼读一下吗?

Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.

汤姆:T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。

Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

前台:谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?

Tom: About three days.

汤姆:大约三天。

Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。

Front Desk: Thank you. See you.

汤姆:谢谢。明天见。

无锡美标雅文翻译公司推荐阅读。全国统一客服电话:400-128-2816